Monday, May 22, 2006
sang @11:51 PM.......
Woah hoo I am finally back to blogging.. Me being influenced by the people in my class, I have once again found the motivation to blog again =D Ok somethings wrong.. I cant seem to log into my MSN.. saying "Signing in to MSN messenger failed because the service is tempory unavailable. Please try again later. 81000314"

Well, anyway to update you all about my life right now, I am currently studying in Singapore Poly, Chemical Process Technology (DCP). My class people totally rocks and so does CLS club! I am also in the Modern Dance CCA.

Well, today was a rather peaceful day.. Hidayah I am so sorry if we made ur blood boil haha.. She was so nice, organising the class to have a retreat together. I TELL YOU! It wasnt that ez for her haha.. Sorry! Thank you for ur patience and understanding.

After school, we went to the library to do our practical report. Haha.. Acting gay with Desmond Kinda worked! LOL! Hope you like the colour purple haas.. In the end after using all my acting and seducing powers, we got hold of the reference book. WOAH! Yea Yea.. I know I rock? blahx.. anyway i was joking but the book really was useful thanks Desmond.

Went for modern dance today, its always the case i enter the room, I am the only guy.. so I will just sit at the side and wait patiently till the dance started. After it started 2 more guys will join me. *Thank God they did or I would feel totally awkard* Today's training was super fun! Maybe I do enjoy it alot as its something I like doing. It makes me relax! Once lesson ended, I headed back to the club to find angela.. Stan, all my firends from CLS club still there... After their Poly 50 selection. I was supposed to go but chose to go for dance instead. Forgive me! I will still run for you all if you all still want =D.

Went clementi for our late dinner/supper. Before which we had our favourite "sweetalk" drink haha. It rocks! Strawberry Milk Tea was wat i drank today! NICE! So after eating we chatted, laugh and everything!

GUESS WAT WE SAW MR CHIDA!

Hope I spelt his name correctly. But yea he was lonely and I found out tt he is rather unloved/unliked by our very own seniors as well.. Comments were of such.. "very slack".."Cant teach".. "Boring".. etc. Seriously i feel sorry for him yet at the same time I do agree with them.

To Chida : You have to earn the respect of the students I guess, Maybe trying out another teaching technique instead of using the same book as us. Make powerPoint Slides all tt. Hopefully it can catch ur attention.

Well thats all for today.. Rather tired now. sigh.. Oh ya hope the whole issue will be resolved soon. It looks pretty alright now. But deep down in the matter IT MIGHT be a different story. Time will reveal I guess. God Bless!

Oh ya thanks for tagging me chunfen hahaz.


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o